If you are really looking forward to start your own business in the land of Kangaroos, then here are some of the essential facts that you need to keep in mind before you start your own business and business visa is compulsory to enter in Australian soil.
The applicant has to survey different towns which lie inside the Australian territories and this could prove beneficial in accommodating the business of foreign nationals. The welfares in holding Australian ETA do give the eventual allowance and preference in starting the business at international level. Moreover, an online Australian business visa gives advantage the visa holders to attend conferences and seminars without any pay. The permission to hold this visa is fruitful to aspiring businessmen as they are able hold the deals for commercial contracts for international cooperation. Many business tycoons can carry out their businesses on behalf of governmental bodies. And this is how online business visa application to Australia is obtained.
- The visa applicant should be under 55 years of age, although a state or territory can renounce this requirement if the proposed business of that particular person is will exceptionally well in terms of economic benefits.
- He or she should score at least 65 on the points test
- Moreover the person should also know that two out of the four fiscal years immediately before he is invited to apply, he should have an ownership interest in an established business or businesses that had at least (AUD500,000) turnover in each of those years
- Beside all this there are major points which are to be noted for any Australian going applicant and are
- Firstly (51%) of his/her business should not have a turnover of less than (AUD400, 000) per year.
- Secondly, (30%) of his business shall have a turnover of (AUD400,000) or more per year.
- Thirdly (10%) of his business should be listed publicly.