No other place than Australia can offer a diversity which is unmatched. One of the world`s topmost tourist destinations, Australia has been enjoying the top position in most of the travelers bucket list. If you too can find your instincts telling you to apply for Australia ETA visa, don`t delay! Need more convincing? Let us help you out.
From Sydney Opera House to the
fascinating Sydney Harbor Bridge, Kangaroo Island to other iconic architectures
situated in Australia, the country is home to lush rainforests, spectacular
mountain ranges and some amazingly protected wildlife as well. Apart from sky-high buildings illuminated
with city lights, there is some real delight for animal lovers too.
So whether you are looking to
hike, enjoy water sports or soak up spectacular scenery, here is a list of
Australia`s best national parks:
- PORT CAMPBELL NATIONAL PARK- If you want to rejuvenate yourself in isolation then Port Campbell National Park is the place to go. Surrounded by spectacular rock formations that came into existence by the wave action of the Southern Ocean, it is a perfect place to learn about old shipwrecks via scuba diving. Apply for Australia ETA visa now!
- ROYAL NATIONAL PARK– Giving you every reason to visit, Royal National Park stretches along 32km of Wollongong`s fascinating coastline. With dramatic cliffs and lush rainforests you can do some hiking and exploration here. When tired, the beautiful beaches will let you relax here. The best part is that it is located very near to city of Sydney.
- CRADLE MOUNTAIN- Lake St Clair National Park- Driving its name from the iconic landmarks- Lake St. Clair which is the deepest lake in the country and 1545 meter mountain that soars high over the park, you can find some surreal backdrops and luxury chalets nestled among the mountains to enjoy panoramic views here. If you have applied for Australia ETA visa, do not forget to incorporate Cradle Mountain in your itinerary.
- ULURU-KATA TJUTA NATIONAL PARK- Want to witness the most awe-inspiring outback scenery? Then Kata Tjuta National Park will not disappoint you. You can learn about the indigenous inhabitants Anangu through the local rock art. The rock-art has been passed down to generations and has survived the elements. Make your evenings beautiful by looking the most spectacular sunset or sunrise in the land of one of the most ancient communities in the world.
- NAMBUNG NATIONAL PARK- Nambung national park is another location where you can see magnificent formations of rock which are 3.6 billion years old. Situated in the Pinnacles Desert, these uneven pillars or pinnacles erects from the yellow sand bordering the Indian Ocean. The park is enriched with 175 species of animals. You might encounter a grey or red kangaroos, humpback whales during their migration season. So apply for Australia ETA visa, accordingly.
Plan out a perfect itinerary, by assimilating the above mentioned national parks along with the iconic landmarks. If you want to apply for visa you can fill Australia ETA visa at our website australiae-visa.com. Don`t forget to share you experience with us!