The availability of Australian online business visa has become feasible to all. Planning to visit inside the territories of Australia for business initiatives has become easy through online business ETA visa. And you may also receive your visa confirmation mail within (4 to 24 hours).
One has to survey different towns lying internally inside the Australian territories which could prove beneficial in accommodating the business of foreign nationals. The benefits of availing Australian ETA do give the ultimate allowance and preference in initiating their business from intercontinentally. It also allows the visa holders to attend conferences and seminars without any pay. The allowance to hold this visa is fruitful to aspiring businessmen as they are able hold the deals for commercial contracts for international cooperation. Many business tycoons can carry out their businesses on behalf of governmental bodies. And this is how online business visa application to Australia is obtained.
How to get Australian Business Visa?
One needs to submit hard copy documents i.e. original passport, 2 photos as per visa specification, photocopy of entire passport notarized, invitation letter from Australian company, covering letter on Indian company letterhead, financials like bank statements, Income tax returns, salary slips to the VFS Australia.
Then visa processing will take around 10 – 15 working days. The visa is normally issued for 3 months.
The eligibility criteria for people applying to Australian Business Visa
- The applicant should be under 55 years of age, although a state or territory can renounce this requirement if the proposed business of that particular person is will exceptionally well in terms of economic benefits.
- The applicant should score at least 65 on the points test
- The visa applying person should know that two out of the four fiscal years immediately before he is invited to apply, he should have an ownership interest in an established business or businesses that had at least (AUD500,000) turnover in each of those years
- There are major points that are to be noted for any Australian going applicant and are
- Firstly (51%) of his/her business should not have a turnover of less than (AUD400, 000) per year.
- Secondly, (30%) of his business shall have a turnover of (AUD400,000) or more per year.
- Thirdly (10%) of his business should be listed publicly.
- The business visa applicant shallhave an overall successful business career and should possess genuine desire to continuously own and maintain a management role in a business in Australia.